Mothers Day is right around the corner, and for those of us who haven’t solidified our plans, having a ton of options to choose from is always nice on the Wednesday before Mother’s Day. So get out there and treat your mom, moms, or maternal figure to an amazing day! Here’s a few options for you to check out in the Charlotte area.
2017 Mother’s Day 5K – Charlotte
Mother’s Day Retreat
Pre-Mothers Day Soriee
Mother’s Day Comedy Show
Mothers and Mimosas
Mother’s Day Bling &Things
- Mothers Day Paint and Sip
Mother and Daughter Tea
Mothers+Daughters Namaste Together: Yoga and Shop Party
Mother’s Day Dinner link
Mother’s Day Business Women Brunch link
- “A Mother’s Day Brunch” link
- Mother’s Day Brunch link
- Maggiano’s Charlotte Mother’s Day Buffet 2017
- Mama Ricotta’s Mother’s Day Buffet
- RockSalt-Charlotte’s special Mother’s Day brunch and dinner menu
Save money and find the freebies!
- Pie: Treat Mom to the Mother’s Day buffet at Shoney’s and she’ll get a free slice of strawberry pie.
- Frozen Yogurt: Participating TCBY locations are giving moms up to 6 ounces of frozen yogurt for free on Mother’s Day. See store for details. Find your closest TCBY.
- Copper Ale House: Moms get a free dessert on Mother’s Day at Cooper Ale House, 1044 Copperfield Boulevard, Concord. Kids eat free all day.
- Boston Market: Follow link for coupon to get $5 off a family meal for four or more on Mother’s Day. Also, every guest who dines there on Mother’s Day will receive a coupon for a free cookie, to be redeemed through May 31st, while supplies last.
- 204 North Kitchen & Cocktails: 10am-4pm for our Mother’s Day Brunch – and every Mom’s first mimosa is complimentary, courtesy of ReBrand Media!
- Moms get into the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art for free on Mother’s Day Weekend, Saturday, May 13th, 2017, and Sunday, May 14th.
- Moms can visit Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden for free on Saturday, May 13th, 2017, and Sunday, May 14th.
- Sunday, May 14th, 2017, moms get into Ray’s Splash Planet for free from 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Ray’s Splash Planet, at 215 North Sycamore Street, features a three story slide, a vortex, lap swimming, interactive water play area, and more.
If you are unable to physically get to these locations, you can still make the most of this day. Remember, Mother’s Day can be spent however you want it to be spent. Waking up early to make your mom(s) breakfast or making a homemade Mother’s Day card is still a great option to make the day special.
So now there should be excuses on showing your mom(s) a little extra love on Mother’s Day. Whether you’re ballin’ or broke, you’ll be able to find something to make this a memorable Mother’s Day for your mom(s)!