Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) introduces the brand new CATS Pass mobile app and launches it today! This app offers a convenient and easy way to purchase your LYNX ticket using your smart phone. CATS Pass allows you to buy your ticket in advance then use it when you’re ready to take your trip.
On today’s launch day CATS staff are out and about spreading the big news!
CEO of the Charlotte Area Transit System John Lewis posed for a photo with Captain Clean Air this morning.
LYNX Staff also gathered in front of a CATS transit station, as they were getting the word out about the new mobile app.
Get the app
Get the CATSPass mobile app today! Search for it on your mobile device’s app store, and download it for FREE.
Choose a one way pass or one day pass and travel around Charlotte with the a tap of your finger tip!
CATS Pass App Features
- Real-Time information for route stops closets to your location
- Real-Time of the next 3 times a bus / train will arrive at your stop
- Save your most frequented stops and routes for quick access to get the next bus / rail trip
- Set alerts to let you know when a bus / train is nearing your stop
- Conduct trip planning through Google trip planner within the app
Download the CATS Pass mobile app today and make your morning commutes and weekend adventures easier than ever! To learn more about how to use CATS Pass click here! #CATSPass